FC with Binyamin and Daniel, Oct 28, 2007
Daniel's Father (Abba): Everything in parenthesis is added by me.
[Everything in these brackets  were added by the translator]
Additionally, I added Torah verses relating to the messages.
Abba: I am beginning to understand from our past sessions that something extraordinary is going to happen. Not just a regular war with bomb explosions but much more (I can't explain), far beyond that ... Is it possible to get more information?
(A reminder to our readers, things that were said in past sessions:
* There are a few months left till the birth (chapter 37)
* The idea is like the exile of Egypt but it will be much more difficult (harder times) (chapter 30)
* It is going to be above and beyond anything people have experienced in their lives (chapter 51)
* Many countries will vanish from history (chapter 42)
* It will be good in the end, but few will remain, and what troubles we must endure and what great fear (chapter 32))
Binyamin: We are at the end. The process has begun. This is the last development before the end of this deceitful world. Every one who is connected to the ultimate truth can see this clearly. Those who are not very wise and are not familiar with the prophecies, can still feel that something horrible and terrifying is about to take place throughout the world. They don't know what will happen, perhaps a nuclear war, Heaven Forbid, perhaps natural disasters, worse than anything we have seen till now; maybe they think it will be like something they had seen in a film. Who knows?
But a man of truth knows very well that this is exactly what is written in the holy prophecies (in the Torah) and it is all written very clearly.
Hashem examines each individual separately and the nation of Israel as a whole. This is a precise examination, with no discounts (easing).
זכריה פרק יג
8. And it shall come to pass throughout all the land, says the Lord, two parts of it shall be cut off. They shall perish, and the third shall remain therein.
9. And I will bring the third in fire; and I will refine them as one refines silver, and I will test them as one tests gold. He shall call in My name, and I will respond to him. I said, "He is My people"; and he shall say, "The Lord is my God."
Only the Jews that truly trust Hashem and honestly want to do the Will of Hashem (they will pass the test).
This does not mean that people are always be righteous, it means they have a pure desire to fulfill the will of Hashem; Hashem's will is their will. When they fall (from their level) - they become very sad and suffer a great deal.
Therefore, only the Jews, whose will is to fulfill Hashem's will, will pass the test regardless of how they fall and rise. This action (of falling), rising and continuing to make efforts - this is what will save them.
Am Yisrael as a whole, will also have to go through a harsh [thorough] cleansing, but whoever trusts Hashem, will get through it. And it is not I who says this, it's written clearly. You want to know what will happen? Read the prophecies and the commentaries on these subjects and you will know exactly what is about to take place.
Yechezkel, chapter 38
1. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying:
2. "Son of man, set your face toward Gog, [toward] the land of Magog, the prince, the head of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy concerning him.
3. And you shall say; So said the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, Gog, the prince, the head of Meshech and Tubal.
4. And I shall unbridle you, and I shall put hooks into your jaws and bring you forth and all your army, horses and riders, all of them clothed in finery, a great assembly, with encompassing shield and buckler, all of them grasping swords.
5. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them; all of them with buckler and helmet.
6. Gomer and all its wings, the house of Togarmah, the utmost parts of the north and all its wings, many peoples with you.
7. Be prepared and make ready for yourself, you and all your assembly who are gathered about you, and you will be to them for a guardian.
8. From many days you will be remembered; at the end of the years you will come to a land [whose inhabitants] returned from the sword, gathered from many peoples, upon the mountains of Israel, which had been continually laid waste, but it was liberated from the nations, and they all dwelt securely.
9. And you will ascend; like mist you will come; like a cloud to cover the earth you will be; you and all your wings and many peoples with you.
10. So said the Lord God: It will come to pass on that day that words will enter your heart and you will think a thought of evil.
11. And you will say, "I shall ascend upon a land of open cities; I shall come upon the tranquil, who dwell securely; all of them living without a wall, and they have no bars or doors.
12. To take spoil and to plunder loot, to return your hand upon the resettled ruins and to a people gathered from nations, acquiring livestock and possessions, dwelling on the navel of the earth.
13. Sheba and Dedan and merchants of Tarshish and all its magnates will say to you, "Are you coming to take spoil? Have you assembled your assembly to plunder loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take livestock and possessions, to take much spoil?"
14. Therefore, prophesy, O son of man, and say to Gog, So said the Lord God: Surely on that day, when My people dwells securely, you will know.
15. And you will come from your place, from the utmost north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding horses; a great assembly and a mighty army.
16. And you will ascend upon My people Israel like a cloud to cover the earth; at the end of days it will be, and I shall bring you upon My land in order that the nations recognize Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog.
17. So said the Lord God: Are you he about whom I spoke in ancient days through My servants, the prophets of Israel who prophesied in those days many years ago, to bring you upon them.
18. And it will come to pass on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord God, that My blazing indignation will flame in My nostrils.
19. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken; Surely there shall be a great noise on that day in the land of Israel.
20. And at My presence, the fishes of the sea and the birds of the heaven and the beasts of the field and all the creeping things that creep upon the earth and all the men who are upon the surface of the earth shall quake, and all the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall to the ground.
21. And I will call the sword against him upon all My mountains, says the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
22. And I will judge against him with pestilence and with blood, and rain bringing floods, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone will I rain down upon him and upon his hordes and upon the many peoples that are with him.
23. And I will reveal Myself in My greatness and in My holiness and will be recognized in the eyes of many nations, and they will know that I am the Lord.
(On the matter of publicizing Daniel's verbal conversations)
Binyamin: It is not good to add anything Daniel says with his mouth, to the website because it will cause a lot of confusion and misunderstandings. People cannot understand and neither can you. If we would take everything Daniel says verbally, and know how to connect all kinds of things from what he says, we would understand great things. But this is not possible, so we must wait until the Moshiach comes and then Daniel will truly open his mouth [literally] and speak words of Torah.
Guest: How will we recognize the Moshiach?
Binyamin: I'm not about to reveal such a thing; it's all written and you can read exactly how to identify Moshiach.
Yishayahu, chapter 53
1. Who would have believed our report, and to whom was the arm of the Lord revealed?
2. And he came up like a sapling before it, and like a root from dry ground, he had neither form nor comeliness; and we saw him that he had no appearance. Now shall we desire him?
3. Despised and rejected by men, a man of pains and accustomed to illness, and as one who hides his face from us, despised and we held him of no account.
4. Indeed, he bore our illnesses, and our pains-he carried them, yet we accounted him as plagued, smitten by God and oppressed.
5. But he was pained because of our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities; the chastisement of our welfare was upon him, and with his wound we were healed.
6. We all went astray like sheep, we have turned, each one on his way, and the Lord accepted his prayers for the iniquity of all of us.
7. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he would not open his mouth; like a lamb to the slaughter he would be brought, and like a ewe that is mute before her shearers, and he would not open his mouth.
8. From imprisonment and from judgment he is taken, and his generation who shall tell? For he was cut off from the land of the living; because of the transgression of my people, a plague befell them.
9. And he gave his grave to the wicked, and to the wealthy with his kinds of death, because he committed no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth.
10. And the Lord wished to crush him, He made him ill; if his soul makes itself restitution, he shall see children, he shall prolong his days, and God's purpose shall prosper in his hand.
11. From the toil of his soul he would see, he would be satisfied; with his knowledge My servant would vindicate the just for many, and their iniquities he would bear.
12. Therefore, I will allot him a portion in public, and with the strong he shall share plunder, because he poured out his soul to death, and with transgressors he was counted; and he bore the sin of many, and interceded for the transgressors.
Abba: Can I add the verse from Amos, 3:7 to the homepage [of our website]?
For the Lord God does nothing unless He has revealed His secret to His servants, the prophets.
Abba: Can I add the message I got from Galia's mother - "The autistic people remind us of the time of the prophets."
Binyamin: Yes. Everything must be precise.
Sacks and Ashes
Abba: Can 10 Tzaddikim [righteous men] from a city save that city?
Binyamin: In this generation? No!
Abba: What about 20?
Binyamin: Much more is needed.
Binyamin: A large amount of Jews must participate in this for it to have an effect. Jerusalem is another dimension.
I cannot say how many people need to go out with sacks and ashes. Even if they go out with sacks and ashes, they must examine their hearts to see where exactly they are (spiritually) standing.
Nowadays, many people are confused, they appear on the outside to be complete righteous men but they are actually not. Their heads are not in the right place. It does not mean (I'm not referring to) because of the amount of their sins. It means (I am referring to) how much do they truly want to fulfill the Will of Hashem.
Abba: I think 50 is sufficient; that is the amount of people that Avraham (Avinu) began with.
Binyamin: This is not like Soddom and Gomorrah, it's a different Tikkun [rectification].
Abba: Even if one comes, at least he is saving his own soul and his family, no?
Binyamin: It must be done even with 10 (people); it is necessary to begin; it is necessary to set an example. But it must be people who can shed real tears.
Abba: Regarding the war, can you give more details?
Binyamin: There is nothing more to say. The war will happen;
how and when remains to be seen. What is written in the newspapers is sufficient. They also keep quiet because they don't want to cause panic. But the situation is developing by itself, like we said before - it's like a snowball that rolls by itself, all the while getting bigger and bigger until it eventually becomes dangerous. Anyone who carefully examines the situation can see this.
And not just that, many people are already afraid. There are even many Jews and non-Jews that have no idea about Gog uMagog or what the Prophets have said, who are nevertheless panicking and feel fear. Yet, there are people who are totally unaware that something is happening at all.
The press are more or less silent. On the one hand the silence is unnatural but on the other hand there will suddenly be an article [in the newspapers] guiding the people on how to prepare for war.
Abba: Will the Arabs use unconventional weapons?
Binyamin: They are prepared for that.
Abba: Every once in a while I remember the Major of the Golani Brigade, Roi Klein, HY"D [May Hashem avenge his death], z"l, who was killed in the second Lebanon War by throwing himself onto a grenade in order to save his fellow soldiers. Can you say a few words about him?
Binyamin: He was killed sanctifying Hashem's Name and that says everything. There is a place for him in Gan Eden. How many Jews throughout history were prepared to die, along with their wives and children, just so they would not have to become goyim [gentile] - they (the nations) wanted them (the Jews) to become goyim [they wanted the Jews to join Islam or Christianity] and that [becoming gentile] would have saved them.
But the Jews said "No, we prefer death rather than converting". This is truly sanctifying Hashem's Name. May Hashem help us that the blood of these righteous people should merit us that we should receive our righteous Moshiach with mercy.
Abba: Menachem said (chapter 50 b) "too many people are busy with their 'toys' instead of doing what they should really be doing. [people are] so caught up with [the materialism of] this world, with all their shmuntzes [toys / gadgets] that you cannot tell between them [in the present] and the golden calf [of the past]."
The question is, which toys should we rid ourselves of - are computers and cameras 'toys'?
Binyamin: The problem is that we prefer to play around with all of these things instead of coming closer to Hashem. When people 'play around' with their computers, cameras and cars, and go away on all sorts of vacations and pleasure trips to places like Disneyland and Epcot, we see that they have no real time for Hashem and they cannot come to full teshuva [repentance] because they are too busy with these 'toys'. These toys lead man to a superficial life without substance [meaning], a life connected only to materialism and the physical body, but not to anything (of the soul) spiritual.
(We returned to the topic of sacks and ashes)
Sacks and Ashes
Ben: The matter of sacks and ashes is very important. Just get together ten people, from any place, who are willing and truly feel that they need to go out into the streets with sacks and ashes, to ask Hashem for His forgiveness and make the decision to change their way of life and pray for the redemption and for mercy.
The dangers are far greater than anything we have ever seen throughout history, and the only thing that will save us is trust and faith in Hashem.
But the world is so confused and full of deceit, that if we don't separate ourselves from the lies - even if (sometimes) the deceit is wearing peyos [sidecurls], men's peyos, black coats and black hats or even a Tallis [prayer shawl] - even if it is (the deceit) dressed so, we must recognize the deceit.
If we don't recognize the lies, don't recognize the deception, woe to us.
Only a man of truth can live in a world of truth.
Therefore, if you take a few good people that truly believe and trust Hashem, that will go out into the streets crying with Shofars and prayers, etc. - I believe that as soon as the real fear begins, others will join them.
There will be all sorts of people that will be willing to come out into the streets, [and even though] they see that people are looking at them, they will [nevertheless] be prepared to sit and cry. But if we don't cleanse ourselves and do proper teshuva, and bring this home and demand it from others - it is considered nothing [worthless].
They need to know that this is the truth (sacks and ashes, the real protection). [Gas-] Masks and all the lies (nylons [used for covering the windows to protect from the gas], shelters, 'mama"ds [a separate room in the house designated as a shelter], etc.) - as if all that will really help us...
Wearing sacks and covering ourselves in ashes, bowing our heads, ridding ourselves from our usual stubbornness...
A leader of this group (from every city) must organize this. Another thing I want to say - there is not much time left (to prepare and organize) and if it (the war?) catches us before we finish the preparations, there will be a tendency to run out into the streets (with sacks and ashes campaign) in any case.
Abba: Do the ashes need to be from burnt paper or burnt wood?
One of the important places to do this is at the Kotel [the Western Wall].
Daniel: I want to bless you with tremendous success. I want very much to thank you, Abba. You are very accepting of the truth and really want to bring Moshiach and save Am Yisrael. I am very happy with you and bless everyone that we should merit helping many Jews to be saved from evil and to be able to reach the truth. Also, may we all merit receiving our righteous Moshiach.
Abba: Daniel, would you like to add some words about this period of time, like I said in the beginning, I am beginning to understand that we are approaching a time that will be so frightening that only out of fear can we...
Daniel: Things are going to happen that will be greater [more miraculous] than the plagues in Egypt.
Abba: I understand that there will be such darkness, that it won't even be possible to go to the supermarket to buy food. Is this correct?
Daniel: In addition to that, all of Edom will be destroyed, and its territory is not insignificant in magnitude.
Abba: The part (time period) when there will be darkness, will it be for 15 days? 45 days?
Daniel: That's enough, I cannot answer that.
Abba: Would you like to add anything else?
Daniel: Pray to Hashem, it will begin small and will expand and become big, G-d Willing.
(End of FC session)
Note: Whoever wrote they want to join but did not send details - phone number, city, etc., we cannot relate to their messages.